Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Inspiration comes from everywhere.

This song is very inspiring for me right now....today....best line is the below:

"You don't have to feel like a waste of space
  You're original, cannot be replaced
  If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow."

----Katy Perry (lyrics from Firework).




Going through a rough time right now, but I know to pray, mediate, and things will be just fine in the end.  Have to be thankful for what I do have and stop focusing on what I "should" have.  Have to remember that I shall not want.  I am alive, healthy (for the most part), and can get out of bed each day and be thankful for a new day with a clean slate and a chance for a different decision or opportunity.  I have to remember that if I want to do something and change my life, I have to just do it and forget about what others think whether that be family or friends.
Just needed a place to vent....I had to put my thoughts down and get them off my chest and out of my head. 
I am blessed and I have to remember that daily!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment